7 comments for “Superblogger Chapter 8: How To Travel The World and Get Paid For It

1. March 24, 2019 at 5:13 pm

This is such a timely blog post that I happened to catch as I was scrolling through my too-numerous-to-mention social media lists of followers and fellow influencers. I, in fact, will be embarking on global travel next week and I’m onboarding your suggestions for making friends. Though I much prefer to do my drinking alone, I can definitely see the benefits of connecting with fellow jet-setters, if only for someone to watch my bags in the VIP lounge, or to snap a candid shot of me gazing wistfully out of a rain-streaked window.

Liked by 2 people

• March 24, 2019 at 9:11 pm

Luanna, Superblogger read your comment and had to go and lie down for a while. Whilst Superblogger is glad that you’re taking their sage advice, they worry that your own fabulousness may compete with theirs. I, on the other hand, think you’re brilliant. Good luck with the wistfulness. 😀

2. March 24, 2019 at 8:07 pm

The last line is my favorite. Favourite for you Britishers. Fave for those in the know.

Liked by 1 person

• March 24, 2019 at 9:13 pm

That’s a lot of favourites, Alicia. I don’t think Britain can handle favourite anything right now, but it’ll be interesting to see the effect on them 😉

3. March 24, 2019 at 8:17 pm

A most excellent addition to the series. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

• March 24, 2019 at 9:15 pm

Why thank you, Widdershins. That comment alone should be worth at least 2 night’s stay in a luxury luxury resort of luxury. Superblogger is most thankful.

Liked by 1 person