Hi, Superblogger Devotees and Pop Culture Nuts!
You guys know I like nothing better after a 2-hour frenzied burst of sponsored content writing and brand partnership meetings than to curl up with a good book, but sometimes nothing will do you but vegging out in front of a great TV show, or shutting your eyes and listening to some of the best sounds around.
All my readers and fans will know that I love the #HBO show Game of Drones so much, I literally run the official network-approved fan blogs and Twitter and Insta accounts. When I first started watching this show I had no idea how many other superfans there were online, and I’m always so delighted and humbled to be able to share all the pics I get to take with the show’s stars and crew at the glitzy press tour events I’m invited to attend. I’ve become such close friends with the show’s superstars, and it’s really important to be able to give a taste of that to the fans who will never get to meet anybody from the show ever.
Online fan networks are the best thing to happen both TV shows and bloggers since fan fiction. It’s so cool that even when there isn’t a new episode out you can literally spend hours online swapping content edits with fellow fans, or posting new gossip or behind the scenes pics. Imagine that just ten years ago, people had to wait a whole week to see new content. Nobody knew where to catch the best fan videos and fiction around – torture! But now it’s like you never actually have to stop thinking about the show ever. After all, who needs real life, right?! #SuperFansNeverSleep
Another thing you know I’m really loving right now is Sitar Punk Alternative Music, or SPAM for short. The best thing about SPAM is that it can crop up anywhere, but you never know where or when unless you’re really active online. Most fans only find out too late, and I’ve lost count of the mad dashes I’ve done across London or New York, when I only get 20 minutes notice for a gig in an exclusive club from the likes of I Shot The Sitar or ****Spam! My fans will know that I always pass on these exclusive details almost as soon as I’m given them, which is why I have over 12 million followers on my @SPAMTWIT account alone.
List: 10 Ways You Know You Might Be A Bit Obsessed With Your Favourite TV Show
- You’ve been arrested 3 times for stalking the show’s actors. (Twice is okay, I swear!)
- Literally everything you say is a line from your favourite TV show. (#SeeYouInHellven, right Drones?!)
- Someone you once dated looked terrified when you suggested Netflix and Chill.
- You haven’t left the house since you started binge-watching Season 1 of 8, 5 weeks ago.
- When you found out there was a two-week break before the next episode, you went postal and trashed the house, resulting in a hilarious encounter with your parents, the police, and the national Coast Guard (it was a joke guys, I swear!!)
- You made your girl/boyfriend change their name by deed poll to the name of your favourite character.
- Two immediate family members have asked you if you think you might need addiction counselling.
- When your favourite character died, you organised a proper full-on funeral and made everyone you know listen to your movingly heart-breaking 2-hour eulogy.
- You orchestrated a savage online hate campaign against someone who dissed your favourite show before they ended up in the Witness Protection Programme. (Look, they got to move to Florida – how bad, right?)
- The six-foot-four sculpture of your fave TV star you had made out of tofu and yak butter is starting to smell.
List: My Top Ten Culture Reviews Which Got Over A Million Shares
- Every Disney Movie Ever Rated In Terms Of Inanimate Object Empowerment
- 5 Directions: 6 Times I Cried Over Boy-Band Break-Ups
- How Scared Are Celebrities Of You? Take The SuperFan Quiz
- 10 Ways To Get #DroneGamers To Fall In Love With You
- Why #FastAndFurious Is So Important For LGBTQ Luxury Car Mechanics
- 2-Word Reviews For Movies With 1-Word Titles
- Why Live-Blogging Live-Watching Live-TV Is The New Must-Do
- #My #Review of #HashtagTheMovie #Entirely in #Hashtags
- A Complete List Of All My Celebrity Friends In Order Of Popularity
- OMG!! Just Found Out The #1 Song On Spotify Was Written About Me